LPG conversion is the latest trend in the automobile market. Petrol price depends on the international financial marker and it is increasing rapidly over the years. Now, people are converting their own car to the LPG gas and save their fuel cost. LPG is cheaper than petrol and the government provide subsidy rate to the LPG car owners. Now, automobile companies and government are trying to convert cars and other vehicles to the LPG mode because it will save the recurrent cost and it can save the environment. There are many misconceptions about LPG and people think that LPG can slow down their car engine and it can damage their car. However, it is not true because most branded automobile industries are trying to convert their cars into LPG models. LPG is safe and it can save your cost. So, you can also convert your car to LPG mode, as there are lots of advantages of LPG conversion.
Advantages of LPG Conversion:
You may think that why the government is pushing for the LPG conversion rather than more expensive petrol and diesel? The main motive for this conversion is eco-friendly benefits. LPG uses a cleaner technology, which saves the planet from green gas effects. It is an eco-friendly gas, which does not generate carbon. The government have responsibility towards the development of our society and need to execute rules to save the environment. This is the main cause of using LPG and that is the reason government encourages for LPG conversion.
- LPG is almost 50% less costly than petrol and you can save a huge amount by doing LPG conversion. When you use the car daily, you need to spend huge recurrent fuel cost every day. In this regard, you can convert your engine to the LPG and you can save your fuel cost easily.
- You can also install dual conversion mode and you can install the LPG system in your car as an additional fuel source. It can save your cost and you need not refill your petrol tank every day.
- LPG gas burns in a cleaner way than petrol and it can keep your car carbon free. LPG does not generate any amount of carbon and there is no chance for carbon to deposit in your engine body.
- If you do the LPG conversion then you can save your car’s maintenance cost. It is true that you need to spare some internal space of your car for installing the LPG cylinder. Nevertheless, this will help you to save more and it can increase your car’s longevity.
- During winter, you may face some difficulty to start your car and you must apply lubrication on the car engine. However, you do not need to apply any lubrication on the LPG cylinder wall, and you can easily start your car during the frozen days, without any obstruction.
Save The Planet and Do the LPG Conversion:
Nowadays, due to global warming, more than millions of people are affected and we have lost the greenery and natural elements from our surrounding. To save the planet, we must try something and we can do it by LPG conversion. Carbon emersion from the petrol engine is one of the main causes of global warming. So, you can switch over to LPG and you can save the environment. People think that LPG conversion can cost them the huge amount and after purchasing the car, they are generally not able to spend this amount at a time. However, if you think about the future benefits, then it will save your long-term fuel cost.