Most of us are extremely disciplined when it comes to our skincare routine and we take very good care of it keep our skin fresh and energetic. After a certain point, cleansing and moisturizing become more of a religious practice than a regimen. However, no matter how dedicated to the routine you are, your skin will sometimes need a little treat to remain at its attractive best. This is where body scrubs come in.
The Benefits Of Using Homemade Whitening Body Scrubs:
There are body scrubs available in the market and you can easily use them directly to your skin. But most of them contain harmful chemicals and they can destroy your skin cells after recurrent uses. Today, you can easily prepare some homemade body scrubs and apply to your skin before you take bath.
- Homemade body scrubs can clean the pores of your skin and give you soft, smooth and younger looking skin.
- Apart from that, you can also use the homemade body scrubs to remove the pimples, acne and dark sports from your skin.
- It is easier to prepare body scrubs in your home and you do not need to invest thousand dollars to buy your beauty products. Even there are some ingredients which will whiten your skin.
- It is easy to make whitening body scrub in home and you can mix turmeric powers, coconut oil, organic oil and rose water with lemon or sugar to prepare whitening body scrubs.
How Would You Make Whitening Body Scrubs at Home?
There are many different ingredients you could use to make a body scrub at home. Here you can find few preparations of whitening body scrubs:
- If you have allergy, then you must avoid whitening body scrubs because they can destroy your skin and they will create some allergic reactions on your body. It is suggested to check your skin type by consulting some dermatologist, and if you have sensitive skin then you need to apply some mild body scrubs only.
- In this case, you can prepare your whitening body scrubs with crumble potato, honey, turmeric powder and rose water. If you have dry skin, then you can add one teaspoon olive oil in your body scrub.
- Apart from that, for spot reduction you can use some coffee powder as body scrubs. You can mix coffee powder with milk and vitamin E capsule. Then you can apply the same on your body, especially on your face and wash them off after ten minutes. Apply some moisturizer on your skin after applying body scrubs.
- If you do not have much time to prepare your whitening body scrub, then just buy some sea salts from your local market and scrub your body with sea salts before taking bath. Sea salts can remove all dirt and germs from skin pores and clean your body completely. Even you can also use some regular shampoo as body scrubs.
- To prepare a simple whitening body scrub, you can just add few granulated sugar with coconut oil and apply them on your skin gently. Do not heat the oil, and you can also add half teaspoon lavender oil in your scrub to keep your body fresh.
Chemicals are sometimes used in commercial whitening body scrubs and lotions because they’re cheaper to manufacture instead of using raw natural ingredients. These chemicals are very harmful for your skin and it is suggested to avoid such readymade body scrubs. Even if you do not have much time then you can go for some organic products for your skin care.